domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hi guys, Welcome to my new post on my blog💙

Today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology, this is my cellphone. It is the Iphone 11 model and I have had it for a couple of months :). I use it for many things, for example talking to people, studying, watching series or videos on YouTube, playing games, listening to music, etc. Unfortunately, I use it every day because with the pandemic it has helped me a lot to talk with family, friends and my boyfriend💙. I like it because it is multifunctional hahaha, it serves me for too many things and it is very modern: 0.

I think my life would be strange without my cellphone, but if I could live without it. I like it very much but it is not essential in my life, I prefer to be with people live and I can use other piece of technology to do the same things that I do with my cell phone, such as my iPad or my computer.

Even though I like technology, I think that you shouldn't be obsessed with any of them because it can make us very materialistic and that's not good :(

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog, have a very good week, xoxo💙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...