miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

Hiii guys, welcome to my new post on my blog<3 

Confinement during the pandemic has created a variety of new problems for people's mental health. In my case, my anxiety increased due to the lockdown. This anxiety usually manifests itself in my desire to eat all the time. Despite this problem, I am grateful not to suffer too much because of the confinement. I think the pandemic can lead to and aggravate serious mental disorders like depression or bipolarity :( 

Sometimes with the pandemic people can feel lonely, bored or tired of monotony. To deal with my own anxiety, I try to do activities that distract me and make me have fun like doing exercise, reading, watching series, walking my dog, cooking, listening to music, etc. I also try to have a healthy diet and talking to my friends and with my boyfriend by video calls.

Finally, I think it's important to mention how beneficial it is to attend to psychological therapy during this pandemic because it allows us to talk about how we feel and get professional help. When the pandemic is over I plan to enjoy the freedom to go out, walk around places of Santiago, see my loved ones, go to concerts, second-hand shops and cafes/restaurants hahahaha, I miss doing those things a lot.

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog, have a very good week, xoxo<3


4 comentarios:

  1. This is very sad, I hope you will soon be able to make your plans!! ❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you can fulfill your plans after the pandemic, I also miss walking through the streets of Santiago a lot:(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope we can meet us in person after the pandemic and take coffee or tea haha, xoxo! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...