sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

Post 2: Why did you choose your career / study programm

Hiii, welcome to my new post on my blog💙
When I was a little girl, I wanted to be many things, such as a veterinarian, a singer, a teacher, a doctor and other. During my adolescence I was convinced that I wanted to study medicine because my parents always told me it was a very good profession and I had very good grades. But in my last school year I thought a lot, if medicine was what I really wanted. On a Sunday afternoon I decided that my ideal career was psychology because I am interested in understanding people and helping them. When I applied to university, I only had Psychology as an option. My experience at University has been really strange, because I never thought it would be online in the middle of a pandemic. Nevertheless, I really liked the career and I have made friends. In the future I would like to work in many places, for example schools, jails and hospitals, I'm still not sure hahaha.
Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog, have a very good week, xoxo😊💙

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...