domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4: My Favorite Festivity

Hiii guys, welcome to my new post on my blog💙 

 Today I will talk about my favorite festivity, this is christmas🎄🎅🎉. On December 24 at night at 00:00  (December 25) the birth of Jesus is commemorated (in the Catholic religion), but some people that this celebration has its origins in Roman culture 😮. It is not known exactly what is really true 👀

During the month of December people put Christmas trees, decorate the houses and feel a Christmas vibes hahahaha 🎄. Younger children are told about "Santa Claus", he is a man who is responsible for distributing gifts at Christmas to all people🎅.

At my house we met on December 24 at night and had various meals for dinner, also at 00:00 we open the gifts that are under the Christmas tree and share as a family💙

I like this day because i like to give gifts to people, i like to share with my family and have a relaxed and happy day.❤😋

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog, have a very good week, xoxo💙💙








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...