miércoles, 14 de abril de 2021

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

  Hiii guys, welcome to my new post on my blog<3 

My dream since I was little is to travel to France because it is a really beautiful place, full of interesting places such as museums, restaurants, cafes, etc. As I like the country so much, I have done a lot of research about it haha, for example the "Braille system" for blind people was created in France :o, I also know that it is a country where art, fashion and food stands out a lot, 3 things that I love<3

My dream is to explore the largest number of places in France, visit the most famous cafes and art galleries, I also find it very interesting to visit museums and cinemas <3

The first time I go to the country I would like  to go to know and improve my french, I am currently studying it but it is been hard hahah. Maybe after traveling a couple of times I would like to live there, although at the moment my plans are focused on living and working in Spain.

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog, have a very good week, xoxo<3



2 comentarios:

  1. Great ! I would really like to know France
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...