lunes, 21 de junio de 2021

Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3

I am studying psychology at the University of Chile, I like it, but I would make some changes to improve the university career.

In relation to the study plan, I would change the curriculum. For example, I would leave 1 semester of statistics and not 2, because I think that this subject can be passed in only one semester, in fact the teacher always finishes his clases before he's supposed to hahaha. I would also fix the system to choose elective courses, because very few people are satisfied with the classes they are given, and it is sad to take electives that you don't really want.

On the other hand, the truth is that the academic load seems good to me, I feel that the Faculty of Social Sciences is quite aware in that sense and they seek the mental well-being of the students, giving weeks of recess and being flexible. As for the duration of the career, it seems good to me, it is neither too little nor too much haha.

Unfortunately I have not been able to have face-to-face classes at the JGM campus, so I cannot comment much on infrastructure :(, I just know that it has a great gym! I think that being able to have online classes has been favorable for those people who have good technological material, good family / economic situation, etc. But it has also been unfavorable and unfair for those people who do not have good social / economic conditions to study, it is really sad :(

Finally, I liked the teaching method that it's been used in some courses, the use of capsules and texts for the classes seems good to me, and I also like that the classes are recorded, because sometimes I can not attend all :(

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog, have a very good week, xoxo<3

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello, I agree that it would be better if it was only one semester of statistics.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I agree with you ideas! <3 xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with your ideas. Jamovi you ruined my life haha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you that the statistics course should only last one semester, it does not have to be two, at least in online mode

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...