lunes, 5 de octubre de 2020

Post 1: My Autobiography

 

Hiii everyone, how are you? My name is Constanza Rafaela Varas Satorres. This is my first evaluated post of the semester and I am very very happy to start writing. I was born on February 28th, 2002, I am 18 years old.  I was also born in Santiago de Chile. I did my elementary school at Le Petit Monde and when I was in high school I studied at Santa María de los Angeles. Currently I am studying Psychology at University of Chile. I live with my parents, my little brother and my beautiful and cute dog named Tommy. I like painting, drawing, writing, cooking, listening to music and watching TV series.

See you on the next blog, xoxo.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...