miércoles, 16 de junio de 2021

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 

Reading my blogs you may have noticed. that I am an indecisive girl HAHAHAHA, I'm really sorry.

I think that doing a postgraduate is very important, I really want to do one because I love to be constantly learning new things (especially things interest me). 

I would like to do a postgraduate degree related to the career I am studying (psychology), but I still have not decided well on what specific subject, because I believe that eventually, after I study more courses of the career I will be able to decide better. 

I would also like to do a postgraduate degree abroad, specifically in Spain, perhaps on legal psychology, perhaps clinical, perhaps social or educational ... I'm really not sure hahaha as I said, clearly I haven't decided yet.

I would like to study and live in Spain for as long as I am studying there, I feel that Spain has very good universities and I see potential in several postgraduate courses, apart from being a very beautiful country full of incredible places!

I have realized that these blogs make me think a lot about what I want to do in the future and that makes them interesting ahahaha, but it also generates me a bit of anxiety :( I feel that everything is very uncertain and I hope I can reach all my goals!!

And I hope that you (person who is reading this) can fulfill all your goals and dreams 💛

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...