martes, 20 de abril de 2021

Post 2: The best holidays ever

Hiii guys, welcome to my new post on my blog<3 

My best holidays were during January and February 2018. I toured much of the southern of Chile for about 25 days. We traveled by airplane with my boyfriend to Puerto Montt and from there we continued backpacking to the south<3.

We camped, we stayed in hostels and family homes, like at my grandmother´s house in "Rio Bueno", my aunt´s house in "Temuco", the home of a relative of my boyfriend in "Pucon", the house of my cousins in "Puerto Varas", etc. We did a lot of fun and interesting things. We went by boat, toured Valdivia, Frutillar (beautiful place), Osorno, Villarica and many other places, ate a lot of food and also cooked a lot hahaha<3

I remember one day while camping at night we did not sleep at all and we stayed talking and listening to music until dawn. I also remember visiting a lot of cafes because they are places that I really like! We went to the coffee festival in Puerto Varas and the music festival in Rio Bueno ahahaha

Something that was very much fun was when we went to Chiloé and had to cross by ferry to get to the island, it was amazing! 

Those days were (and still are) my best vacations because I did a lot of new things, like traveling independently with my boyfriend and also we lived amazing and different experiences that I will never forget<3

Thanks for reading, see you on the next blog, have a very good week, xoxo<3
















5 comentarios:

  1. What a nice vacation you had with your boyfriend, I hope you can repeat it when the pandemic ends!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi coni, your vacation was amazing and your photos are very nice <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love it! how beautiful that you have been able to know the beauty of the south of Chile.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow Coni I really like your post, it's adorable, I hope travel with my boyfriend too

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: English Language Challenges

  Hi guys welcome to my new post on my blog! Have a good day<3 Learning English at university has been a challenge hahaha, since I was li...